Slacker!!! (cont'd)

So, as previously stated I am pretty much a slacker and you may be wondering where those other engagement pictures are since I said that I would post some of my favorite ones and then there is only one! I actually felt like an idiot because I was trying to add pictures and nothing was happening...then later I realized that the window to add the pictures was open but minimized. Anyway...here are some more pictures.

Here are a few more of the engagement pics that I took:








The other week I took missionary pictures for a girl in my ward going on a mission. The first one is just a fun one that we took and the second one is the one that she chose to put on her missionary plaque.

1 Comment:

  1. Tammy and Brian Family said...
    These pictures are great too! I really like the one of your missionary friend! You have a great talent and eye for photography!

Post a Comment