Slacker!!

So my calling in my ward right now is the chair of the Temple and Family History council and today (now last Sunday because I am a slacker and started this post and never finished it) I tought the family history class in our ward. I realized about half way through sacrament that I had to teach in less than a half an hour so I scrambled out of the 'chapel' and went to one of the computer kiosks in the basement of the SWKT (the building where I have church) and started trying to figure out my lesson. I was supposed to team teach with another girl and we had both forgotten about it. The subject of the lesson was scrapbooking/journal keeping/blogging. The other girl was to teach the first part and then I would teach about blogs and how they are in a sense a form of journal keeping. I showed the class two good examples of blogs (my sisters and my cousins) and then a bad example...MINE! So I haven't been posting as frequently as I would have wanted...school just kicks your butt (good thing I am about to graduate). I realized there have been a lot of pictures that I have taken over the past semester....yes it has been almost 4 months since the last time I wrote on this thing...so I am going to post some of them because they are in a way a sort of journal of what I have been doing. The only problem is that I am pretty picky about what pictures I put up on here. Well...here are some of the projects I have been working on lately:



So I decided to take some of my pictures from Paris and add quotes about Paris to them.




(Don't take this as anti-religion)



More recently I did a photo shoot for a girls apartment in my ward:



So I also took some engagement pictures for a couple in my ward, here are a few of the good ones:

1 Comment:

  1. Tammy and Brian Family said...
    Hey Ben, I love the pictures, and I really love the Paris pictures with the quotes! You are an amazing photographer!

Post a Comment